After Deepika Padukone’s name surfaced in alleged drug chats, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has attracted the attention of a talent management agency called KWAN which ‘handles’ the actress’ work. After interrogating the company’s talent manager Jaya Saha and sending summons to Deepika’s manager Karishma Prakash, the NCB has now summoned KWAN CEO Dhruv Chitgopekar for questioning.
Dhruv is scheduled to be questioned by NCB on Tuesday i.e. 22nd September. Earlier sources confirmed today that summons has also been sent to Deepika’s manager Karishma Prakash. The same Jaya Saha will also be summoned on Tuesday, whom the agency has questioned earlier and who is said to be the alleged main player of this drug nexus.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s former manager Shruti Modi will also be questioned on Tuesday. Both Jaya Saha and Shruti Modi have been questioned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in the Sushant Singh Rajput case.
Deepika’s Drug Chat
Deepika’s drug chats have been leaked and here we have accessed a WhatsApp chat from the sources. In this conversation with ‘K’, Deepika is asking for ‘Drugs’ and ‘Hash’.
Read full details of the conversation held on October 28, 2017
– At 10:03 AM, ‘D’ wrote: K … you have ‘Maal(Drugs)’?
– At 10:05 AM, ‘K’ wrote: I Have, but is at home … I am in Bandra
– At 10:05, ‘K’ wrote: If you want I can speak to Amit?
– At 10:07, ‘D’ wrote: Yes, please
– At 10:08, ‘K’ wrote: Amit has, he is bringing.
– At 10:12, ‘D’ wrote: Is it ‘Hash’?
– At 10:12, ‘D’ wrote: ‘Weed’ is not needed
– At 10:14, ‘K’ wrote: By what time you’ll reach COCO?
– At 10:15: ‘D’ wrote: Between 11:30 and 12
– At 10:15: ‘D’ wrote: For how long ‘shal’ (name) be there?
– ‘K’ wrote: I think by 11:30, she has to reach somewhere else by 12 o’clock
Just to inform you that a few days ago SAD leader Manjinder Singh Sirsa also lodged a complaint with NCB regarding a 2019 party video in which Deepika Padukone and others were present. Meanwhile, Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan will be called for questioning this week. Riya Chakraborty, her brother Showik and Sushant’s employees have been kept in Byculla Jail for playing an alleged role in the drug cartel.